- Supervision of the gas and steam power plant and the associated equipment (boiler plants/steam turbines/gas turbines/water treatment etc.)
- Monitoring, control and continuous control of the process and plant conditions
- Compliance with operating and environmental parameters as well as safety requirements
- Troubleshooting, carrying out repair, maintenance and cleaning work
- Cooperation with maintenance and production
- Documentation of the work carried out
- Participation in the continuous improvement and development process of the operational facilities
- Completed technical training, preferably as a mechanical engineer, electrical engineer or similar.
- Boiler and turbine operator examination is an advantage
- Good IT user skills and experience with process control systems
- Independent work and willingness to work shifts
- Confident and independent way of working with willingness for further training
- Reliability, commitment, flexibility, ability to work in a team
The minimum wage for this position is € 2.356,50 gross/month, depending on your individual profile and professional experience.
We offer a strong personality the opportunity of an interesting and technically challenging task in a successful, internationally operating group. If you are interested in this responsible position and feel addressed, we look forward to receiving your application (letter of motivation, CV, references).
The Mayr-Melnhof Group is Europe's largest cartonboard and folding carton producer. With approximately 10,000 employees in about 50 production sites, the Group achieves a turnover of about EUR 2.5 billion per year.
Mayr-Melnhof Karton Gesellschaft m.b.H, Wannersdorf 80, 8130 Frohnleiten, Austria